Being an avid student of personal finance, I set out to create a list of my personal financial goals from the outset, so that I can measure my success or failure yearly.
1. Providing for daily living expenses.Do you find anything familiar in that list? If you are also interested in personal finance, do share your goals here and your progress in achieving them so far.
2. Eliminating debt.
3. Supporting our children till they are self-sufficient.
4. Giving a children a good education - a basic college or university degree.
5. Supporting our parents as they age.
6. Buying a house and/or car.
7. Building our retirement savings.